I am fucking stoked for this.

#62 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

search a few minutes back for H2A gameplay

The Halo demo is at 1 hour 10 mins. The menu system and how it integrates all the games is perfect. I don't see how it could be any better.

Essentially they'll have matchmaking playlists which integrate all the games; ex. Slayer with Halo 1 hang em high, Halo 2 lockout, Halo 3 The Pit and the people in your game will vote for which one they want to play. This is their method for having a single player base.

Also, Dan Ayoub said there will be Forge for Halo 2, 3 and 4! Ryan McAffrey then asks him again if it's in Halo 2, and he says yes and Frank doesn't correct him so it seems they've added that feature which is insane!

#63 Vanwadilion

Vanwadilion

Rainbow!!

• Veteran
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Essentially they'll have matchmaking playlists which integrate all the games; ex. Slayer with Halo 1 hang em high, Halo 2 lockout, Halo 3 The Pit and the people in your game will vote for which one they want to play. This is their method for having a single player base.

If that's the case, I foresee a lot of Halo: CE custom games for me.

#64 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

I can't fucking believe this. MS can fuck everything else up this gen and I'll love them just for H1.

What a homerun. Ivan, you totally had insider information right? You were way too spot on and confident...

Oh, and I find it pretty funny how on some gaming sites on on everyone is like "OMG Halo 2 multiplayer!" and then there's one or two messages about H1. I don't get that, but okay....

Edited by phreak, 09 June 2014 - 03:55 PM.

#65 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

We won't be getting these unfortunately. They said as much during their IGN interview. There was a version of Timberlands for H4 so we may get that.
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#66 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

If that's the case, I foresee a lot of Halo: CE custom games for me.

Yep, we can always do our own custom games so we only play H1. Also, if we have a big party we can dominate the voting and make sure we get H1.

I can't fucking believe this. MS can fuck everything else up this gen and I'll love them just for H1.

What a homerun. Ivan, you totally had insider information right? You were way too spot on and confident...

I knew nothing. Drew owes me $20.

We won't be getting these unfortunately. They said as much during their IGN interview. There was a version of Timberlands for H4 so we may get that.

The screenshots on Waypoint like the one below show the Halo 2 PC maps. Notice Uplift and District below.

e3-2014-halo-the-master-chief-collection

Also, Tashi told me on twitter that Halo 1 and Halo 2 PC maps are in.

https://twitter.com/...145673801199616

#67 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,067 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

I'm so happy right now, you guys.

#68 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

I knew nothing. Drew owes me $20.

No one believes you, because no one in their right mind would bet any amount of money that a Halo Master Collection would be coming out with original multiplayers for each game (including an online-enabled Halo 1 and every DLC map). It makes no logical sense; it makes no business sense; it makes no sense given 343's or Microsoft's track records or their previous comments about Halo Anniversary games; it makes no sense on any level. Either admit that you are both insane and lucky, or that you had insider informations from someone with very little hair who isn't named Frank O'Connor. Feel free to do so in the confines of the private forum so that McDuckles can't see the real answer. I promise I won't relay that info to him or anything like that...

Also, Drew won't pay you the twenty dollars anyway since he needs it for his marijuana farms.

#69 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

No one believes you, because no one in their right mind would bet any amount of money that a Halo Master Collection would be coming out with original multiplayers for each game (including an online-enabled Halo 1 and every DLC map). It makes no logical sense; it makes no business sense; it makes no sense given 343's or Microsoft's track records or their previous comments about Halo Anniversary games; it makes no sense on any level. Either admit that you are both insane and lucky, or that you had insider informations from someone with very little hair who isn't named Frank O'Connor. Feel free to do so in the confines of the private forum so that McDuckles can't see the real answer. I promise I won't relay that info to him or anything like that...

Also, Drew won't pay you the twenty dollars anyway since he needs it for his marijuana farms.

But the Halo Master Chief Collection wasn't the bet, go back and look. The bet was that Halo 2 Anniversary would be released with original multiplayer.

What are you now Drew's attorney? He's a big boy, let him live up to his word.

#70 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

But the Halo Master Chief Collection wasn't the bet, go back and look. The bet was that Halo 2 Anniversary would be released with original multiplayer.

What are you now Drew's attorney? He's a big boy, let him live up to his word.

Your were willing to bet about m cheif's cumpilation as well: http://forums.ascend...10#entry9252354 which is my point -- you were confident about this on a crazy, unbelievable level.

And I am the Ambassador of McDuffistan, thank you very much.

#71 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Nope, see his post here and my response.

http://forums.ascend...=2610&p=9252356

That was the bet. He owes me $20.

Also I'm moving this thread to the proper forum.

#72 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Nope, see his post here and my response.

http://forums.ascend...=2610&p=9252356

That was the bet. He owes me $20.

Also I'm moving this thread to the proper forum.

I'm talking more about your crazy confidence in impossible things and less about your dumb bet.

#73 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Oh, come on. Are you really saying that you had absolutely no insider information what-so-ever in this entire debate? I know you talk to Cocop and Voc more regularly than the rest of us, as you frequently reference outside conversations with Voc when you do join us for a game now and then.

It's cool if you did. And who doesn't like a good laugh at Drew's expense? But come on. Even if you didn't hear it from our friends? NeoGAF has been running rampant with these rumors as of late.

There's absolutely no way this was just a gut decision. 

#74 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

lol

Honestly I've never been more happy to be so completely and utterly wrong. I will probably never have any other disc in my Xbone.

Edited by Drew, 09 June 2014 - 08:30 PM.

#75 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

FYI, Frankie confirmed 6 PC maps including Timberland, and Gephyrophobia from Halo 1 PC. I'm assuming they can't do Infinity and Death Island because they're too big, so they're doing the other 4 Halo 1 PC maps, plus the 2 from Halo 2 Vista which showed up in the menu on the IGN video.

#76 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

That's brilliant but weird as I'm pretty sure frankie said no to the Halo pc maps on the ign interview lol.

Will we be getting Danger Canyon?
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#77 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

Will we be getting Danger Canyon?

I'm assuming so since he said 6 PC maps.

#78 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Since your street cred is so high right now, want to tweet at one of those dudes and confirm that they're not going to keep the fuckawful sniper reticle from Halo Anniversary? That thing...

xHX9W9H.jpg

#79 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,965 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

I don't think we know for sure, but I hope Ivan is wrong and Death Island is in - that and Danger Canyon were my favorites. If Danger Canyon is in, I do hope they fix the flag glitch though... CTF is pretty much unplayable on it because of that.

Timberland and Ice Fields are cool people too, though.

#80 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

I don't think we know for sure, but I hope Ivan is wrong and Death Island is in - that and Danger Canyon were my favorites. If Danger Canyon is in, I do hope they fix the flag glitch though... CTF is pretty much unplayable on it because of that.

Timberland and Ice Fields are cool people too, though.

I don't know if that is the case, I'm just assuming by putting two and four together because it's clear Uplift and District are in from H2 Vista. Unless of course Frankie meant 6 H1 PC maps and then that's all of them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq