Halo: Reach

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

Played my first matchmaking game. Snipers on Countdown. Don't ask me why it got voted for, when one of the other options was DMRs on Reflection, but eh. Game plays like a dream. Netcode, even with only 200 other people to match me up with, is buttery smooth. Hitscan is fucking awesome, and you keep telling yourself that you shouldn't do the assassination, but you do the animation anyway, four times in that match for me. God damnit. Also, this is definitely the way to get credits. 500 from a 5 minute match. Neat little thing after the match is "Slot Machine". Seems to give you a random payout of credits after the match. I got 68. Will play more, and hopefully not get stuck with retards this time. More impressions in a new thread after I spend some quality time with it.

#42 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 460 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:18 AM

Can you detail the "Slot Machine" abit more after a few matches? Is it always random Is the payout always low?

#43 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:45 AM

Can you detail the "Slot Machine" abit more after a few matches? Is it always random Is the payout always low?

Always random. The payout seems like it's always 100 or below, but I did randomly get 101 after one of my matches last night. Seems to hover between 60 and 70 most of the time.

#44 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#45 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

Didn't see a need to create a new topic over ranks, so I'm throwing this link in here because it is linked to unlocking more armor pieces.
We still have a long way to go.

#46 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

I wish you could choose what rank to display (as long as you've earned it already). I like Eclipse more than Inheritor. Oh well.

#47 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,149 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

I was hoping to get to Colonel before the level cap got removed so that I could have my gold visor at the same time as all the other cool kids on the block, but I just got to Commander today, which means I have 200k credits left to go... Anything cool available at Commander that I can spend money on when the level cap gets removed? 200k is going to take a little while.

#48 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,693 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:07 AM

Wait, I thought it capped at Lt. Colonel Grade 3?

Edited by Kinetic, 28 October 2010 - 09:07 AM.

#49 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Wait, I thought it capped at Lt. Colonel Grade 3?

It still is, but if you go offline you can see what rank you would be right now if there was no cap. So Cuse will be a Commander as soon as the cap gets lifted.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo: Reach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq