• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

You are, literally, the worst person to debate with.  I give up.

Haha, ok. You get butthurt about the fact you would have to pay for amor skins, after you complained how ugly they are, while you also say they're the "best content". You're also shocked that a corporation is out to make money, *shocker*.

I tell you that you don't have to buy the skins, you can just buy the maps for a lower cost per map than almost every previous DLC map released for Halo. The cost per map is objective information, you have only given contradicting opinions.

LOL, I give up too.

#62 Nuvalari

Nuvalari
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Season passes, dlc, map packs etc. have all made me sick of playing mp online now. I bought the ltd edition version of halo 4 because I already knew they'd be releasing maps (that they had probably already made in time for release) at a later date, but it seems I won't even go a whole year before seeing "you do not have the required content". As someone said, it just creates crappy fragmentation in the online playerbase and it makes it almost impossible to get the new achievements they release with the maps. Also, i'm not buying my ODST armour, f that.

Edited by Nuvalari, 11 September 2013 - 06:21 PM.

XBL: Nuvalari

#63 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq