Theatre

Halo 4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Sorry if this has already been covered here, but does Theatre mode no longer work with campaign? I wanted to film a clip of me dying during Dawn, I was killed by a flying crate when the two Phantoms boarded the observation deck. lol
GT: KrAzY WiSh

#2 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

There is no theater for Campaign and Spartan Ops. I honestly never used it, but I understand that a lot of people did so it's a bummer. There also is no Campaign scoring which I think is a much bigger loss. I really hope that these are some features they're looking to add with a title update, they said that TUs will be more aggressive for this title and have larger changes.

#3 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

I remember reading that getting the theatre mode working with campaign was hellish in previous Halo games, wouldn't be surprised if 343 looked at how many people actually used it and decided it wasn't worth all that trouble. It's a shame though, had a few cool moments in the campaign that I wouldn't have minded keeping. Would definitely like campaign scoring back though, makes pass the pad more fun when friends come over.

Edited by UHYVE, 07 November 2012 - 11:15 PM.

#4 KrAzY WiSh

KrAzY WiSh
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Well I'm a little gutted about that I have to say. :( I had tonnes of awesome legendary co-op videos from Halo 3 and was hoping to get some great ones for Halo 4. Perhaps they will add it back in at some point in the future...
GT: KrAzY WiSh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq