• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

I had talked to a couple of people about Title Updates. This is the quote by bsangel at launch regarding Title Updates.

Theater Mode in Campaign did not make the cut for launch for various reasons of scheduling, rendering issues and some significant engine changes. However, we are treating Title Updates very differently for Halo 4 and rather than simply using them as opportunities for simple big fixes, we are thinking of them as a way to sustain and grow features and options, so it is possible you could see Saved Films made available for Campaign (as well as some other significant features) at some time in the not-too-distant future, but that's yet to be determined.

Still no word on what the TU from today included.

#2 Merguson

Merguson

I don't know what I'm doing..

• Veteran
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

It's actually detailed here..

http://blogs.haloway...hange-List.aspx

I know ithe site is still wonky for some people so I'll just copy and paste the list

• Implemented general stability improvements
• Fixed glitch where quickly reloading after firing the Boltshot resulted in an instant reload
• Fixed glitch where sprinting prior to activating the Hardlight Shield allowed players to move faster
• Fixed glitch were players could throw a grenade and then immediately sprint afterwards to perform a high velocity grenade
• Fixed glitch where Mantis could fire more rockets without reloading if the machine gun was fired partway through unleashing the charged missile barrage
• Fixed issue where DLC was unavailable for other profiles on the same console
• Fixed issue where DLC disappeared after console reboot
• Fixed issue where players could not unlock Campaign completion achievements when using a rally point other than Alpha for any mission to finish the Campaign
• Fixed issue where players were not given credit for completion of a Spartan Ops Episode Difficulty Challenge when completing it through Matchmaking
• Fixed issue where players with 99 or more Xbox LIVE friends could not get File recommendations
• Fixed issue where loadout configurations were lost if the game was booted and then powered off before passing the “Press START” screen
• Fixed issue where attempting to upload large films to the File Share under poor network conditions caused the upload to fail
• Improved time to load variants with separate profiles
• Fixed issue where moving a profile from one controller port to another after relaunching the game reset loadout settings
• Improved consistency of random ordnance navigation marker display
• Fixed performance issues when launching Halo Waypoint from Halo 4

Edited by Merguson, 06 December 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#3 Syracuse022

Syracuse022

Build My Gallows High, Baby

• Veteran
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Aw man, I'm gonna miss sprint grenades :(

Edited by Syracuse022, 06 December 2012 - 11:09 PM.

#4 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 2,979 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Aw man, I'm gonna miss sprint grenades :(

Same. It made sense from a physics standpoint. If I throw something while running, it moves faster than it did while standing still. Though, being able to put a grenade into Banshee spawn from the far side of C base on Exile may have been a bit much...

#5 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 458 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Same. It made sense from a physics standpoint. If I throw something while running, it moves faster than it did while standing still. Though, being able to put a grenade into Banshee spawn from the far side of C base on Exile may have been a bit much...

I can easily imagine a Spartan chucking a grenade such a distance, especially from a run up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq