• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

Stalled out on this game during the 2014 run (had a bunch of deadlines at work and just never went back). Restarted a few weeks ago and finally beat it last Friday. Wow. What an incredible game. Just wow.

So glad I joined the PS4 team for this generation - the last two games I've gotten a chance to play are Journey and TLoU - what a fucking one-two punch.

Journey is so fucking good. 

#62 UHYVE

UHYVE
  • Veteran
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:26 PM

After I finished The Last of Us, I couldn't enjoy other games for about a month. No joke. After you play something where the story is that well told, it's hard to go back to games where story takes a back seat to getting to the top of towers to reveal more collection missions.

#63 Nightshade

Nightshade

↓ I'm with stupid. ↓

• Veteran
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:36 AM

Controversial opinion time. The Last of Us's story was good and all. But it was B-tier schlock at best.

Edited by Nightshade, 19 September 2015 - 01:46 AM.

#64 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,686 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

Controversial opinion time. The Last of Us's story was good and all. But it was B-tier schlock at best.

I agree, but since I couldn't even bring myself to finish it my opinion doesn't carry as much weight. Great characters in a B-movie plot, and everything about the gameplay felt like a re-skinned Uncharted.

#65 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,928 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:24 PM

Every time I die on Grounded, it makes my dick just a little harder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq