#63 JCTucker

JCTucker

Likes everyone as a person.

• Veteran
  • 3,017 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:JCTucker
  • PSN:Poor_Judgment

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:16 AM

I have yet to play this game.  I think about playing it a lot.  Then I know my Settlers need my help in the Commonwealth. 

#64 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

So, played the total fuck out of this game over the past week or so with Omnom, blaze, and deftech.

Pros: next-genniest game ever. Games will be compared to this, visually, for the entire gen's life cycle. Sound is amazing, animations are perfect. Dat Star wars tho.

Cons: I think nightshade summed it up best: "We've seen everything this game has to offer at this point." 2 nights into our journey. There's just not enough "there" there. There are only 5 planets, and 2 of them are deserts. The flight controls are simplistic beyond reason. This is the casualest game of all time. Which, yeah, OK, but a game can still have some depth but still be casual.

End result, this is a $40 game, at best, or wait for it to hit the EA Vault in about a year.

#65 Kinetic

Kinetic

is Algebraic.

• Veteran
  • 3,693 posts
  • PSN:DocKinetic
  • Steam:dockinetic

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

This game sounds like it'll be worth $60 once it's worth $110.

#66 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:44 PM

I ended up wandering back to Battlefield 4 after a couple dozen hours with this... we still play every now and then, but Battlefield is a better game (in every department other than visuals and sound design).

#67 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

I ended up wandering back to Battlefield 4 after a couple dozen hours with this... we still play every now and then, but Battlefield is a better game (in every department other than visuals and sound design).

Shut up, you don't play with us at all, anymore. At least Gamble responds to messages rather than just going offline.

Seriously, shut up.

#68 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:05 PM

I play PC. All of my consoles were stolen (a while ago now, in October). Sorry dude.

If someone is online on my account (which shouldn't be possible, I changed my PSN password...) it most certainly isn't me.

Edit: Or it is my brother using my account, he got his own PS4 and since I'm not exactly using my account at the moment I'm letting him use it until Plus expires.

Edited by Drew, 11 January 2016 - 06:08 PM.

#69 JCTucker

JCTucker

• Veteran
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:08 AM

Yeah, "Drew McDuffy" has been online.

Life is dangerous in that trap game.

#70 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,942 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:16 PM

Everything was stolen when I was out of town, late October... The cops were completely unhelpful (breaking news) and my insurance company is dilly-dallying on paying me for the losses, partly, I'm guessing, because it's a relatively large claim. Thankfully, they were either in too much of a hurry, or just too stupid, to recognize the value of my computers (and headphones). My TV's are mounted and pad locked, so that was out of the question as well.

Still, though... nothing is more unsettling than knowing some thugs were digging through your room and stealing your shit. They wen't through all of our dresser drawers and my filing cabinet, but somehow missed my wife's jewelry and my gun... so that's good, I guess...

I'm getting another PS4 as soon as I get the check from insurance, but at this point, I really don't know when that will be.

Edited by Drew, 12 January 2016 - 03:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq