New here? Introduce yourself.

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#381 Arcys

Arcys

Nothing but the rain.

• 53 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

Hello! Name's Arcys. Pronounce it anyway you like. It's my screen name at most places; MrArcys where it isn't.

Recently turned 24 and before that 23, but I skipped 22 which seemed like a good idea at the time.

I'm your standard science fiction geek, loving the stuff in whatever form it comes in. Right now I am rereading the Foundation series by Issac Asimov.

In video game land my current obsession is Reach, but that Mass Effect scratch is starting to get itchy again. Other than that I get kind of picky when it comes to video games. I love single player to death with a dash of multiplayer, except for Reach. Maybe it's the copious amounts of crotch in my face and a narration of my mother's sexual escapades by a 12 year old, but I just can't seem to get enough.

I tend to lurk for a while, but if you see me say hello!

Also, sorry for the necro post.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for I am missing my amygdala.

#382 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Welcome.

#383 Self Induced

Self Induced

My drinking ethics are not for discussing.

• 739 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

Maybe it's the copious amounts of crotch in my face and a narration of my mother's sexual escapades by a 12 year old, but I just can't seem to get enough.

wait wat
XBL: Self Induced
(no shit)

#384 Arcys

Arcys

Nothing but the rain.

• 53 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:48 AM

Welcome.

Thanks for having me. Wait... that sounds dirty.

wait wat

<<EDIT: The reply formally contained in this space seemed funnier to the Author at the time it was written, but upon further review wasn't all that great. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish it to be known that said Author has been sacked.>>

All sarcasm aside, the Psych Profile feature that Bungie put in seems to have lessened the maternal based insults quite a bit, and I haven't gotten too much crotch. Now if it could match me with people who understand that CTF means capturing flags and not slayer with flags in the way.

Edited by Arcys, 01 December 2010 - 04:16 AM.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for I am missing my amygdala.

#385 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:26 PM

Slayer with flags in the way is my favorite gametype.

#386 Arcys

Arcys

Nothing but the rain.

• 53 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:50 AM

Posted Image

#387 Jironimo

Jironimo

Hunter Master Race

• Admin
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:18 AM

Yeah man I love Stockpile too. For some reason that nub Cocobanjo hates it though.

#388 Slightly Live

Slightly Live

Forward Unto Dawn

• Veteran
  • 460 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Slightly Live
  • PSN:ForwardUntoD
  • Steam:iwasdani

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Yeah man I love Stockpile too. For some reason that nub Cocobanjo hates it though.

Why don't the flags explode randomly? It would be more Fun?.

#389 Jama7301

Jama7301
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:31 PM

Greetings, Jama7301 here. I'm not a huge Halo person, but I have played from time to time. I do approve the split-screen aspect it has, that most Multiplayer games are neglecting anymore. Anyways, mostly I'm an RPG fan, will play anything if it's interesting enough. I'm currently a college student at a University in Minnesota, so that's taking up a good portion of my time. No matter how hectic the schedule though, there's always time to squeeze in a good game, haha. Nice to meet you all.

#390 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:28 AM

Welcome, Jama. Is that handle Japanese?

#391 Jama7301

Jama7301
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

Nope. It's something I just came up with back in middle-school when I needed a quick to type username for a game site. Of course I wasn't playing games in my computer class, what are you, crazy? Eh heh >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq