*crickets*

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Blaze

Blaze
  • Veteran
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

On a side note, I don't believe we've been getting enough viewer feedback so we're still looking at ways to make the podcast more accessible.

You should try copying Call of Duty. I heard that works.

#22 DualX

DualX
  • Veteran
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:18 AM

Brilliant! Everyone that listens will level up at least 10 times and get plenty of free gear per episode.

And I'll make sure Blaze doesn't get any of the credit.

Edited by DualX, 05 August 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#23 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

Drew, if no one else wants in on Skull Girls, I'll go ahead and get the 2-pack. What's your steam id?

#24 Niterider

Niterider

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

• Veteran
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

No no, Dual.  First, you must withold the last 20 minutes of your podcast and charge extra for it on top of your absurd listening fee.  Then you must offer that last 20 minutes for free as part of your subscription plan that offers jack shit other than the last 20 minutes of the podcast.  You must then recycle your talks on a yearly basis with minor updates.

PC: Sergeant Ego
Xbox Live: Niterider2004
PS3: Not used
Wii: Lol wut?

#25 Nuvalari

Nuvalari
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

Seriously, one of my favorites of this generation. I couldn't find one hidden orb, and this was back when I was compulsive about Achievements. Fuck that noise.

I'm one godforsaken, illusive pigeon away from 100% completion on GTA IV. Achievements are evil.

XBL: Nuvalari

#26 phreak

phreak

What happened???

• 735 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:12 AM

Spies vs Mercs is looking really good and I was kinda blown away after they announced that Arkham Origins was going to have a multiplayer mode that seems to play very similar to a game mode I loved back in Metal Gear Online with Snake & Otacon vs two other competing teams.

I'm not totally thrilled with Spies vs Mercs as of yet.  My problems include:  

- Maps seem small.

- Spies have guns (seriously, why the fuck would you do this?)

- A designer said this line, "Yeah the mercs best weapon is distance, spies are deadly up close."  And considering spies can just taze and knife you from the front?  I believe them.  

- lolcrossbow.  #yearofthebow

However, I do think some things look promising.  Such as art direction, darkness of levels (even in regular mode,) and kill speeds on spies.  

As it stands?  I'll probably buy it.  But that's simply because I have expendable income, and I'm an idiot.  

I think my absolute favorite multiplayer experiences ever were playing spliter cell 2 multiplayer. When I see videos of the new game I can't help but get excited. Yeah, it is different, but it still seems to have a similar enough feel, and I even kind of like what they are doing with the new 4v4 mode.

However, I don't currently have a console and I've read there are no plans to put the game on next-gen systems (I've no clue if that is posturing), so I'd hate to spend $300+ just to play the game. 

I'd get it on steam, but I really really prefer playing shooters using a controller. I'm really tempted to just get a 360 controller hook my computer up my tv and play it that way. I've heard good things about big picture mode on steam, I just wonder what disadvantage I would have playing with a controller against keyboard/mouse.   

#27 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,950 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Drew, if no one else wants in on Skull Girls, I'll go ahead and get the 2-pack. What's your steam id?

DrewMcDuffy or maybe AvalonDrew... I'm not sure exactly. If you search for both you'll probably find me. Just look for the little girl avatar, can't miss it.

#28 mattacus

mattacus

I get the sneaking sense that Gamble is NOT a douche.

• Veteran
  • 3,518 posts
  • Xbox LIVE:Old Mattacus
  • Steam:oldmattacus

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

You didn't mention it was a "slightly above the nips but otherwise completely naked" little girl avatar. But I added you anyway.

EDIT: Bought it. Now, if you'd just accept mah danged friend request, I'd send you the game.

Edited by mattacus, 12 August 2013 - 01:03 AM.

#29 Drew

Drew

Waifus R Us

• 3,950 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

She's actually not completely naked in the full image. Really!

Also, accepted. Sorry it took a bit, been working the last few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq